What To Bring

Your time is valuable, so we have compiled a list of documents to bring when you visit your Listo office, making for a much more pleasing experience. Use this easy to follow checklist to get yourself fully prepared to meet with your Listo Tax Professional:

Name, SSN, Date of Birth for any dependent you may want to claim or think you might be able to claim on your tax return (if any of your dependents or yourself does not have a SSN see the ITIN tab).

IRS Letter 6419 – Child Tax Credit Payments

All W2’s

Any 1099’s

Proof of medical insurance if you have medical insurance from the government marketplace (Form 1095-A)

Any other government forms

Medical expense totals (no receipts, just totals)

Mortgage Interest statement (Form 1098 or statement from the bank)

Property tax paid

Charitable totals (Receipts for anything over $500)

We only need totals, no receipts – Unless you would like to have Listo add them up for you at an additional charge.

Income Total

Expense totals

List of Equipment purchased

Ask us for a business interview sheet that will help with totals if you do not have them.

Income Total

Expenses total for the prior year (no receipts, just totals)

Ask us for a rental interview sheet for your convenience if you do not have totals

ITIN’s are a type of SSN for people that cannot receive a SSN for a variety of reasons. The following is what we need if you are going to apply for an ITIN for a dependent or someone else that does not qualify for a Social Security Number.

Passport for each individual applying for an ITIN

– OR-

Two documents from this list, one must prove foreign status and the other identity:

  • Passport (stand alone document)
  • National identification card (must show photo, name, current address, date of birth, and expiration date)
  • U.S. driver’s license
  • Civil birth certificate (required for dependents under 18 years of age)
  • Foreign driver’s license
  • U.S. state identification card
  • Foreign voter’s registration card
  • U.S. military identification card
  • Foreign military identification card
  • Visa
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) photo identification
  • Medical records (dependents only – under 6)
  • School records (dependents only – under 14, under 18 if a student)